CSA Box offer
6 Month| 24 week Veg box | Starting 24th June- 2nd Dec
We offer three CSA Box options:
If collecting from the farm or Beverley
|Box Size||Suitability||Price (per week)||Monthly||Fee to secure you box||Price ( Full)|
|Extra Large||Veg lovers & families||£20||£80||£30||£360|
|Medium||Busy people & first time||£10||£40||£12||£144|
Small Taster Box £6 Available for 2 weeks
Free pick up from the farm
Delivery to your door £2.50 per week.
Option 1 – Full payment – No extra fee to secure box
Option 2 – 6 Monthly payments – Small fee to secure your box
*Don’t worry if you find yourself wasting food or in need of more you have the opportunity to upgrade/downgrade to suit your needs.*
We would like to make this exchange work for everyone who has an interest in local produce and supporting Frith so please get in touch if we need to find an alternative for you . Your financial support enables us to make the necessary preparations and purchases in order to thrive throughout
the year and create a unique space on your door step.
What to expect when you join
- Live more sustainably by removing airmiles & needless plastic!
- Enjoy eating seasonal produce full of life & nutrition harvested on the day!
- Fire & Feast with other CSA members at Frith Farm (July)
- Exclusive farm tour
- Recieve a harvest calendar – so you can be ready for what is to come!
- Monthly Newsletter about what is happening at the Farm
- Veg Storage guide
- Join CSA members fb page to share recipies & ideas
- Monthly Recipies (Early bird bonus)
To sign up as a Frith Farm CSA Box scheme member please follow all 3 steps:
Please note: there are two forms to fill in, the direct debit form and membership form. To bring up the direct debit form please click the Set up payment link in step 2, we cannot confirm your membership unless you set up the direct debit.
- Please read all of How Does it Work? before signing up
- Set up the direct debit click here: Set up payment
(Direct Debit payments will commence June)
- Fill in the membership form below
There are limited places on the box scheme, last year we had lots of people on the waiting list so it’s good to subscribe in advance.
We will let you know about any news or events from the farm.
If you need to arrange an alternative method of payment or signing up call