Volunteering opportunities are open to everyone. The farm benefits from volunteer help however we hope that working on the farm will be a learning experience as well as a fun, relaxing place to be.
- Weekly work mornings led by the grower every Monday morning 10am-2pm.
- Harvest morning on Wednesday 9am-2pm; this is for the more regular volunteer, as harvesting requires special know how you will be given training on how to harvest each crop.
The Workshare scheme is for volunteers who commit to a weekly volunteering slot 4 hours to receive a complimentary veg box from March to November. The workshare scheme makes the farm a more economically viable venture and the volunteers learn how to grow organic veg, enjoy being on the land and connect with their local community.
- Mondays – planting, prepping growing space and weeding
- Wednesdays / Saturdays – harvesting
Events & Workshops
To hear about specific dates join our mailing list or keep an eye on our social media pages. Our social area is for community use, if you are apart of a group or trying to start one our social area can be booked for meetings, contact us for details.
- Seasonal celebrations; fire and feasts to get people together and enjoy the land.
- Big work events; March mass compost barrowing, April onion planting, Autumn squash harvest
- Workshops; greenwood work, cob sculptures, food processing, sustainable food production